K to 4; PUF Pathways for 3 & 4 Year Olds and Kindergarten Flexible Pathways
Madonna Catholic School is well-known for being a Christ centered community where staff, students and parents live their faith and model Catholic values. Students, staff and families are actively involved in all aspects of faith development within the school and parish. We are very proud of the continuous development of student empathy and empowerment, and all school procedures and processes are developed with the spiritual, academic and physical development of the child at the core.
Mrs. Karen Antoniuk, Principal
Ms. Agnes Wiunow Assissistant Principal Temporary
Agnes Wiunow - Collaborative Response Coordinator
Allison Norrie - Family Wellness Worker
Lori Roberts - Secretary
"Uplift the Heart...Engage the Mind...Inspire the Soul"
- That Jesus Christ and his teachings are the foundation and core of our Catholic School Division.
- That a quality education is a continuing process that develops the whole person in an environment which encourages success.
- That we live out the Catholic faith through our words, our actions and our interactions.
- That Catholic education is a shared responsibility between the home, the school, the parish and the community.
- That education is a lifelong journey during which excellence is actively pursued.
- That everyone has worth and dignity as a unique creation of God.
Programs and Services
PUF Pathways 3 & 4 Year Olds
Full Day Kindergarten (M/W or T/R and designated Fridays)
Madonna Catholic School partners with APPLE Schools to create a sustainable healthy school community. APPLE Schools is an innovative school-focused health promotion initiative proven to make a difference in schools. It impacts the lives of more than 20,000 students annually in schools across Western Canada by improving their healthy eating, physical activity, and mental health habits. Visit appleschools.ca to learn more.