Pre-Kindergarten Registration for 2018/2019 Begins January 15, 2018
Come join the Madonna Catholic School Family, where your child will learn within a faith-rich environment centered on care, support, and joyful discovery.
Important Document (click link):
Our knowledgeable, dedicated and caring staff includes:
Speech Language Pathologist
Other consultants including physical Therapist, Early Learning Consultant, Inclusive Behaviour Consultant and Psychologists are available to work with you and your child when needed.
Vision Statement: We believe that early childhood programming provides a solid foundation for learning and fosters creative, inquisitive, confident learners.
- EICS supports strength-based, faith-based early childhood programming
- EICS provides resources (people, time and funding) to facilitate successful early childhood programming
- EICS has a shared philosophy and unified vision for early childhood programming
- EICS has a cohesive community of early educators who co-create and collaborate with parents, school staff, and children
- EICS early education staff have a united understanding of curriculum expectations and work together towards realistic and achievable outcomes and goals
- EICS supports inclusive planning and practice with developmentally appropriate activities and environments to help build on the strengths of every child
- EICS supports purposeful play-based early childhood programming and is responsive to the emergent interests of children
- EICS supports childhood programming that is developmentally appropriate, responsive, flexible, safe, fun and engaging
- Spirituality, Faith Based
- Courage Growth
- Open Mindedness
- Risk Taking
Early Childhood Links:
Programming for Children with Special Education Needs
CMEC Statement on Play Based Learning
The First Six Years