NEW for 2018-2019 a 4 DAY/WEEK Program!
Child must be 4 years old by December 31, 2018 to Register
- 4 days/week (Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday)
- AM Class: 8:30 - 11:30 am
- PM Class: 12:30 - 3:30 pm
- Cost: $2,000.00 per year
- First month fee of $200.00 required at registration to hold spot
As part of the well-rounded curriculum, the program includes exploration in the following important areas of early childhood development.
- Sensory Exploration
- Dramatic and Imaginative Play
- Fine and Gross Motor Movement
The program is taught by a knowledgeable and caring certified teacher as well as a multidisciplinary team made up of Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and an Educational Assistant.
PUF (Program Unit Funding) Program
As an inclusive School Division we also offer PUF programming to children ages 3 or 4 years by December 31, 2018. For information or to inquire about assessments please contact:
- Marg Schimpf
- Early Learning Consultant
- Phone: 780-449-6485
- Fax: 780-467-5469
- Email: email@example.com
Important Document (click link):
Our knowledgeable, dedicated and caring staff includes:
Speech Language Pathologist
Other consultants including physical Therapist, Early Learning Consultant, Inclusive Behaviour Consultant and Psychologists are available to work with you and your child when needed.
Vision Statement: We believe that early childhood programming provides a solid foundation for learning and fosters creative, inquisitive, confident learners.
- EICS supports strength-based, faith-based early childhood programming
- EICS provides resources (people, time and funding) to facilitate successful early childhood programming
- EICS has a shared philosophy and unified vision for early childhood programming
- EICS has a cohesive community of early educators who co-create and collaborate with parents, school staff, and children
- EICS early education staff have a united understanding of curriculum expectations and work together towards realistic and achievable outcomes and goals
- EICS supports inclusive planning and practice with developmentally appropriate activities and environments to help build on the strengths of every child
- EICS supports purposeful play-based early childhood programming and is responsive to the emergent interests of children
- EICS supports childhood programming that is developmentally appropriate, responsive, flexible, safe, fun and engaging
Early Childhood Links:
Programming for Children with Special Education Needs
CMEC Statement on Play Based Learning
The First Six Years